Lizzard hunting...
We planned on coming home on Sunday, but we just couldn't leave that soon. We went on an amazing hike the last day. It ended our journey just right. It was so nice to spend so much time with the ones in my life that I love so much. I don't know what I would do with out them.
The ride home went great. Well...... except the dog peeing on my seat and the stopped traffic in Spanish Fork Canyon.
When we got home we hurried and got everything unpacked and Travis took the buggies to the car wash. He pulled his finger nail off (ouch) and crashed my buggy of the truck. Yes my buggy with the brand new motor and paint job. Luckily he wasn't too hurt just a scratch on his side. My buggy wasn't hurt just really hard to get off the ramps side ways and high centered.

No comments:
Post a Comment