I do have to add that my sister is the most amazing mom in the WORLD. What aunt with 5 month old twins asks a 2 and 4 year old what they want for breakfast every morning and no matter what it is makes it? Plus dinner and lunch fixed for every meal. Her house is spotless. There is never dirty laundry or a dirty dish in the sink. Her babies are always clean and happy. And of course she always looks amazing. Most people that haven't had kids don't look as good. Really she is the problem for all us other moms. Does she really have to set the standards so high? Come on Holls! Conform with the rest of us!
Aunt Holly spoiling us. Nothing has changed!
We visited with my Grandparents and my wonderful Grandma made us a fantastic lunch. I think the 4 kids really shook up Podre Lakes! Grandpa played catch with the kids. They thought he was the neatest grandpa ever. I am so blessed to have amazing Grandparents!

I can't wait until next time, I miss you guys already. I have two babies and the house seems terribly quiet this week.
ReplyDeleteThat was very nice of you but I think you exaggerated just a tad. I'm pretty sure if your cute niece specifically asked for pancakes that's exactly what she would get. I learned everything I know by watching you! XOXO!
Just wanted to say Hi! Hope everything is going good. Looks like you guy's have had a fun summer so far! Hopefully We'll get to see you guy's this summer. Holly's babies are adorable! It made me jealous seeing your kids with your sister's babies. I cant wait till Amanda starts having kids! I'm trying to be patient... Can you believe Joey is going to be a dad? Wow! Did'nt see that one coming. I'm excited for him. Your kids are so damn cute!
ReplyDeleteWe have some damn cute Grandbabies.....
ReplyDelete