
It is hard to believe that it was four years ago that my little angel arrived. She has grown so fast and amazes me everyday what she can do. I find it hard to challenge her. She knows all her letters and letter sounds. Mastered writing all her letters almost a year ago. And just started reading 3 and 4 letter words. She is a huge helper with her little brother. Its amazing at age 4 she already has mothering instincts. There is not allot that gets past her. You really have to watch what you say because she is a sponge! Her favorite songs are: Kiss a girl (Keith Erbin), Battle of New Orlenes (Jonny Horton) and Toes (Kenny Chesney). Only Travis's daughter would know the Battle of New Orlenes word for word. If she is bored all she needs is a pen and paper. She draws at least 100 stick figures a day. It always makes me laugh when I find them in things like my check register and she has drawn them microscopic in hope that I wouldn't notice. I am proud to say that Elyzza finally likes to be with her mom more than her dad. Yahoo! From day one her dad has always been her favorite. Now I'm not saying that he still isn't the favorite. Just saying that he might be bumped out of the title here really soon. Elyzza's favorite thing to do is hide the things that you really need. For example your keys, wallet, phone and anything that she sees that you need at the moment. And you better watch out because she can pull wallets from anyones pockets without them noticing. This was very stressful until we found her hiding spot. Now when Travis is missing his wallet or sunglasses he knows right where to look. We decided to put Elyzza in dance class to hopefully help her transition into school. She was so cute when we got home and she told Travis about it. "Daddy I only cried 3 times and mommy even got to dance with us." I was thrilled about dancing in front of 30 parents! She said, "Maybe next week I will only cry 2 times." :)
It's about time! Happy Birthday little bug!! We love you so much and we can't wait for you to meet Kooper and Khloee when we go camping over Easter.
ReplyDeleteLove you bunches!
Muah!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-test-pack-terbaik/
ReplyDelete